Dicks-a-plenty! Dicks-a-plenty!

Voting fair. Dicks-a-plenty, yay

[dB] Till I Come -Remix- [dB] Till I Come -Remix-

nice.

I really like the notes with the slide on them

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

i don't even...

don't even know what to say besides awesome.

SR - Otamatone (Sine Remix) SR - Otamatone (Sine Remix)

impressive

I've listened to this song 34 times while driving places. It is amazing, although there might be some clipping issues if it is played too loud. NIIICE!!!

MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010 MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010

i hate summaries

robot rock sample?

sounds like daft punk doing robot rock live in alive 2007.

sort of

xKore - Speechless xKore - Speechless

holy.....

nice use of massive sidechaining! Really catchy!

Final Bowser Theme Final Bowser Theme

dude....

you're not fooling anyone. This is so obviously not played on a piano it's ridiculous. Just stop trying to be cool, and stop wasting NG's space. it takes 0 effort to take MIDI a change the instruments from an organ to a piano. You only get one star because i love bowser's theme from SM64.

Go die.

SR - Clear Skies SR - Clear Skies

dude

sinerider, i have most of your songs and became a fan more than a year ago. I had no idea you still made music! I love your ambient/IDM style of your EP rolling rectangles. this is more classical though, but just wanted to tell you that you rock! Keep on keepin' on!

SineRider responds:

Hey, glad you like my music. Yeah, this isn't my usual kind of style, and of course i still make music. It's what I love. IF your more into my IDM style, I have a new EP I've been working on for about a year. It's finally coming down to being finished and it is more like my older stuff (ambient, IDM, downtempo)

I'll make sure to pm you about it so you can download it :)

M&M - Rollerball Extasy (prev) M&M - Rollerball Extasy (prev)

"""""""

try not to use the FL default claps, though.

Krussi responds:

hey :) thanks for the "9"
We dont use any of the default things, the claps and kicks and so on comes from Vengeance Essential Club sounds :P

&amp;lt;TheMayo&amp;gt;What Am I? <TheMayo>What Am I?

ap gov? sux4u.

this song could be good. right now it is not. stay away from FL presets, especially FL keys and that harp and the wahwah guitar. just some hints 4 ya.

TheMayo responds:

it IS FL
But i didnt use a harp nor a wahwah guitar
I used the Slayer Plug-in (Chorus Chords & Talkbox, Talkbox had a Love Philter set to Twinkle)